Friday, January 30, 2009

blow the candles out.

the miles apart only makes us stronger.

I had the most wonderful 2 years(slightly less than that) of my life thanks to them.
Met my first friend in TMS which is *drumrolls* Joanne. Heh
Met the most awesome group of friends and people.
Had the most amazing classmates for 2 years. (4/2 yo!)
Had many many problems and hopefully found solutions to them.
Had the most awesome 24 hours that I wouldnt trade for anything else.
Had friendships that I really treasure so much.
Had fun, laughed, cried and smiled foolishly.
those 1461 days were the greatest, wonderfulest, bestest and supercalifragelisticespieladocious-est, toughest... so far and we will all move on.

so for that, my overwhelmed heart says thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EH I WANT TO GO YOUR HOUSE PLAY BANG AGAIN! It's damn fun!

Then kill Cheryl Seow the Sheriff.

Anonymous said...

Eh update your blog! Your life is damn eventful, I know. Haha.